You've got questions? We've got answers.
Your business might be small, but you’re thinking big.
You’ve got plans to grow. Maybe you need more space for a new product line or a loan to help get a great idea off the ground.
Our partnership with MCCD’s Open to Business program can help you get the technical and financial resources you need to make good things happen. Over 550 metro area entrepreneurs have received nearly $7 million in loans for their expansions or start-ups.
Examples of Services
Here’s a list of just some of the services that Open to Business can provide to your business:
- Loans for both new/emerging and second-stage/growing businesses
- Acquisition financing for real estate
- Assistance with business plans, financial projections, and loan applications
- Technical assistance with all aspects of business operations
In just the first year of Open to Business:
- 125 clients were served
- nearly $400k in loans were provided, which leveraged an additional $1.7 million in outside investment
- an additional $375k in loans are in process, leveraging yet another $2.8 million in outside investment
Click here for a detailed breakdown of where and how OTB is making things happen in Washington County.
If you’re interested in seeing how Open to Business can help your business grow, email Tyler Hilsabeck at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give him a call at 612.789.8838. Tyler is the Open to Business representative for Washington County. He holds workshops and meetings throughout the county each month, and will find a time to sit down with you and figure out how Open to Business can assist with your ideas.