COVID-19 Assistance for Homeowners
Homeowner Relief Grant
CARH Grant Information
Thank you for your interest in the COVID Assistance Relief for Homeownership (CARH) program. This program may provide a one-time payment for the following eligible uses:
- Up to six months of delinquent mortgage payments, late fees, and attorney fees including required mortgage insurance and escrow deposits beyond principal and interest
- Up to six months of delinquent 2nd mortgage and/or home equity line of credit payments.
- Up to six months of delinquent HOA dues and/or fees including attorney fees.
- Up to six months of delinquent homeowner’s insurance premiums
- Up to six months of applicable attorney fees related to foreclosure proceedings
To determine your eligibility you are required to participate in our Foreclosure Prevention Counseling Program. Attached are the intake forms needed to start the process. The following documents are also needed (proof only needed if you have the following accounts):
- Two (2) months proof of income
- Six (6) months of checking account statements
- Completed Duplication of Benefits Disclosure and Certification form
- Recent letter or statement from your lender regarding the delinquency of your mortgage
- Current balance of all retirement and pension funds
- Current value of investment funds
- Current cash value of life insurance policies
- Current equity in rental or other investment property
- Value of personal property held as investment
- Current value of annuities that allow for withdrawal
Once your paperwork is received, we will reach out to you to schedule an appointment to meet via Microsoft Teams or phone. Once the intake forms and required documents are received and the Foreclosure Prevention Counseling session is complete we will determine your eligibility for the CARH program funds.
For additional resources or options with homeownership, please contact the homeownership team.